Sunday, November 13, 2016

Back from the dead - total body

That is what I said just one week ago and then KA-BOOM! I felt kind of weird on Wednesday and by Thursday I was down for the count. Catching a cold in the summertime is one of those weird things that has never made sense to me, akin to organic pop-tarts or trying to eat a taco from the middle.

I tried to be optimistic and thought, Well hell, I have my laptop. I'll be super dooper productive by doing a bunch of writing and catching up on other things I've been putting off.
Or....
I could watch approximately 27 episodes of Grey's Anatomy on Hulu.

Care to guess how that played out?

I was feeling better and back to training on Sunday. Due to my missing a few sessions, I'm taking a "do over" for last week's training.

I got in the gym tonight and got in a good session, although I felt weak as hell and was sucking some serious wind, which I'm sure is due to my cold.

Foam rolled
Dynamic warm-up and mobility work

1a. DB walking lunges
1b. Squat press
1c. Chinups

2a. Inverted rows
2b. KB swings

Finished with med ball slams and skipped the Prowler pushes that were called for because, well, I could barely stand on my own two legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment