Thursday, November 10, 2016

Weight lifting belts

I got the chance to try out my new weight lifting belt yesterday and it really helped me with my workout in the gym.  When I did my squats, my body felt much more supported and I was able to add more weight to the bar than usual.

The same goes for my deadlifts and overhead press.  I was able to lift more weight and my back felt a lot more solid throughout my whole workout.  There were no weird twinges or anything in my back during my whole workout.

I got my belt with help from here: http://powerliftingbelts.org/womens-weight-lifting-belts

I am wary though to not wear my belt all of the time as I'm a little bit concerned about my back being weakened by wearing it through the whole gym routine.  I only wear it for the really heavy stuff that take a toll on my back.

I went for a comfortable womens weight lifting belt like a crossfit style velcro one.  If I progress into the really heavy weights, I will get a really leather one which is a more powerlifting style.  But I like the one I chose based on the review from the website above and it was definitely the right choice for a lady like me. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for lifting belt, Hydraulic Hose, spreader beam, transfer belt, conveyor belt lifter or portable conveyor belt lifter then check
    Techmine Solutions as they have the best product at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete